A Billet Aluminum Folding Stripped Lower Receiver – No Adapter Required!
The FLR by Shield Arms is the worlds first integrated Folding Lower Receiver. Precision machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum, this is a solid lower that offers an integrated folding stock mechanism built directly into the receiver. Compatible with most aftermarket AR-15 parts and components, the FLR allows your stock or pistol brace to be folded away without the use of an adapter. It includes a proprietary H2 buffer to ensure proper operation and flawless performance in your next build. The next evolution in AR platform rifles, it includes consideration for those problem areas, like the takedown pin and detent which is secured with a set screw. The bolt catch pin is also threaded. And it has an upper tension screw to take out the slop or play that often occurs between receivers. Are you ready to take your AR build to the next level? When you’re ready to build the ultimate AR-15, a Shield Arms SA-15 Stripped Folding Lower Receiver is the ultimate foundation!
Shield Arms SA-15 Stripped Folding Lower Receiver Specifications and Features:
- Shield Arms Item Number: SA-15-SLU
- Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver
- Built-In Folding Mechanism – Not an Adapter
- Multi Caliber Marked
- Caliber: .223/5.56, .300 BLK, 6.5mm Grendel, 7.62x39mm
- Precision Machined Magazine Well with Beveled Feed Lip
- Compatible with Most Standard AR-15 Components and Aftermarket Parts
- Take Down Pin Spring and Detent Hole Threaded for a 6-32 Set Screw (hardware included)
- Upper Tension Screw Behind Grip Screw (threaded hole with hardware included)
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin (threaded hole and hardware)
- Mil-Spec 8625 Type 3 Class 2 Hard Anodized Matte Black Finish
- Weight: 12.4
- Proprietary H2 Buffer